The Pentek Fibredyne CFBC 20-Inch Standard Carbon Block Water Filter utilizes patented Fibredyne technology to mold the carbon block, attaching powdered activated carbon onto a cellulose-free fiber matrix. This revolutionary technology combines the benefits of both a sediment filter and a carbon filter into one outstanding filtration product, offering greater dirt-holding capacity and unpleasant taste & odor reduction. As an added benefit, the CFBC-20 will not release tiny black specks of carbon fines into your filtered water due to a specially formulated post-filtration layer.
- Reduces 99.95% of parasitic cysts, like Giardia and Cryptosporidium
- Highly effective blend of filtering both sediment and unpleasant taste & odor issues, without premature plugging
- Reduces chlorine, as well as numerous other organic chemicals
- Up to 3 times the filtering capacity of traditional 0.5 micron carbon blocks
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Ametek, Culligan, Pentek|
|Media||Bonded Powder-Activated Carbon|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 180|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 82.2|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-CFBC-20 does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-CFBC-20 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found