The Pentek DBC-10EX2 KDF & GAC Water Filter combines the useful 'adsorption' of GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) with the 'redox' power of KDF (Kinetic Degradation Fluxion). In combination, GAC and KDF will not only filter out chlorine and heavy metals, but will also reduce harmful microorganisms in drinking water. KDF can further inhibit limescale build-up and deposits. This filter can address multiple complex water issues, providing you with better-tasting, healthier water to enjoy.
- Specifically targeted to control bacteria, mold and algae
- Reduces unpleasant taste and odor issues associated with chlorine contamination
- 2 solid pounds of KDF, a patented media of high purity copper-zinc granules
- For maximum effectiveness, filters at a recommended flow rate of 2 gallons per minute
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Pentek|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||7.571|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-DBC-10EX2 does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-DBC-10EX2 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found