The Pentek EP-20BB Carbon Briquette water filter cartridge reduces the unappealing taste and odor of chlorine from your water. Its unique Endurawrap design is also highly effective at reducing dirt and debris in your water, without compromising the filter life through premature plugging from particulate matter. The EP-20BB is a great option for better drinking water in a 20-inch Big Blue whole house filter system delivering clean, crisp refreshment from your tap. The filter cartridge materials are tested and certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42.
- 5 Micron Carbon Briquette, combining the long filter life of carbon block with the dirt-hold capacity of carbon impregnated paper
- High porosity design helps prevent plugging
- Perfect for residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications
- Manufactured entirely from FDA-compliant materials
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Ametek, Culligan, Pentek, US Filter|
|Media||Bonded Powder-Activated Carbon|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 180|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 82.2|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||4|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||15.142|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-EP-20BB does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-EP-20BB is comparable with the following part numbers