The Pentek EP-30 Carbon Briquette water filter cartridge reduces the unappealing taste and odor of chlorine from your water. Its unique Endurawrap design is also highly effective at reducing dirt and debris in your water, without compromising the filter life through premature plugging from particulate matter. The EP-30 is a great option for better drinking water in a 30-inch standard whole house filter system delivering clean, crisp refreshment from your tap. The filter cartridge materials are tested and certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 42.
- 5 Micron Carbon Briquette, combining the long filter life of carbon block with the dirt-hold capacity of carbon impregnated paper
- High porosity design helps prevent plugging
- Perfect for residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications
- Manufactured entirely from FDA-compliant materials
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Ametek, Culligan, Pentek, US Filter|
|Media||Bonded Powder-Activated Carbon|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 180|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 82.2|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-EP-30 does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-EP-30 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found