The Pentek FloPlus-10 carbon filter is a great alternative for applications where pressure drop and low flow have been chronic problems in the past. This is a filter featuring premium dirt-holding capacity, combined with outstanding reduction of unpleasant taste & odor issues. It provides further assurance of water free of particulates as small as cysts. In fact, the FloPlus-10 reduces up to 99.95% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts. It has been tested and certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for cyst filtration.
- Product cannot ship to California, Iowa, or Wisconsin
- Revolutionary new technology that significantly enhances the traditional Fibredyne
- Dirt-holding ability of a 10-micron carbon block with the particulate efficiency of a 0.5-micron cartridge
- High flow and low pressure drop, with the advantage of infrequent cartridge changes
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Pentek|
|Media||Bonded Powder-Activated Carbon|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 180|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 82.2|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||3.785|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-FLOPLUS-10 does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-FLOPLUS-10 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found