The Pentek GAC-BB water filter definitively reduces the harmful effects of chlorine, and unwanted tastes & odors from your drinking water. The cartridge is constructed to ensure that water cannot bypass the full length of the granular activated carbon filter. This is a good general purpose drinking water filter, where maximum chlorine reduction is a must.
- Thoroughly reduces the harsh effects of chlorine taste and odor
- Designed for extended contact between water and carbon for maximum adsorption
- Easy to install, with a simple replacement schedule about every three months
- Best suited for specific point-of-use applications and NOT for whole house use
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Ace, American Plumber, Aqua-Pure, Cuno, Flotec, Fulflo, GE, Honeywell, Master Plumber, Omni, Pentek, Sears, Teledyne, Waterpik|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (months)||12|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 51.7|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||7.571|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-GAC-BB does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-GAC-BB is comparable with the following part numbers