The Pentek PCC218 water filter cartridge contains phosphate crystals that slowly dissolve in water to keep hardness minerals separated (up to 15 gpg) to prevent deposits. This is recommended for ice machines, beverage dispensers, food service equipment, water heaters, and more. The filter's crystals form a protective coating on all metal surfaces, safeguarding against corrosion.
- Inhibits scale and rust build-up
- Food grade crystals, with a 1.5 - 2.5 gpm initial flow rate
- Only twice-a-year maintenance: replace about every six months
- Great at 'point of use' (not recommended for whole house applications)
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Ametek, Culligan, Pentek, US Filter|
|Primary Filter Media||Hexametaphosphate Crystals|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||9.464|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-PCC218 does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-PCC218 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found