The PURTREX-PX50-9-78 replacement filter cartridge provides optimal sediment reduction at an exceptional value. This graded depth filter is perfect for any application where high purity and a long filter life are the primary goals. The increased dirt-holding capacity of the PX50-9-78 saves money by reducing the frequency of filter changes. This filter meets all FDA requirements for food and beverage contact, and incinerates to trace ash for easy cartridge disposal.
- 100% pure polypropylene depth filter provides outstanding dirt-holding capacity
- True-graded density matrix utilizes the entire filter depth to increase cartridge life
- Thermally bonded microfibers capture particles that are 50 microns or larger in size
- Contains no wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents or binders, and meets FDA Title 21 requirements for food and beverage contact
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Purtrex|
|Primary Filter Media||Bonded Polypropylene|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||50|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PURTREX-PX50-9-78 does not reduce fluoride.
The PURTREX-PX50-9-78 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found