This standard size filter is extremely versatile. Use it as a stand alone filter, as a pre-filter for your drinking water system, or as the pre-filter in your HydroLogic small boy filter system. Regardless of application it will capture sediment within it's graded density fibers and produce the sediment free water you want and need. When used as a pre-filter, you'll love how it extends the life of your carbon filter.
- Industry standard 10 inch by 2.5 inch size
- Melt blown polypropylene media uses no adhesives, binding agents, or anti-static agents so nothing migrates into your water
- 5 micron nominal particulate capture to reduce sediment five times smaller than a speck of milled flour
- Bacteriostatic polypropylene media will not allow microorganisms to grow on the filter
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Hydrologic|
|Primary Filter Media||Bonded Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The HYDROLOGIC-22105 does not reduce fluoride.
The HYDROLOGIC-22105 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found