The TFM-18-A Reverse Osmosis Membrane is a compatible replacement membrane for a variety of well-known RO systems, such as the Culligan AC15 and H8 RO systems. It reduces total dissolved solids from your drinking water for cleaner, better-tasting water directly from the faucet. For optimal results, clean your RO system every time you replace your water filters and membrane.
- Reverse Osmosis drinking water is an affordable way to have excellent drinking water right from the tap
- A replacement membrance offering 18 gallons of high quality drinking water per day
- It is important to match the correct flow rate of the membrane with the flow rate of your RO system, for peak efficiency
- Great return on your investment: replace the TFM-18-A membrane approximately every 2 years, depending on water quality and your usage
|Used In Brands||Culligan, Tier1|
|Media||Thin Film Composite Membrane|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The TIER1-TFM-18-A does not reduce fluoride.
The TIER1-TFM-18-A is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found