The GE Osmonics Desal CTA-16-C RO Membrane is Culligan compatible, has a flow rate of 16 gallons per day--the perfect amount for your smaller household. The chlorine resistant membrane will not easily wear out, regardless of your carbon pre-filters. Reverse osmosis technology reduces lead, mercury, chromium, nitrates and many more contaminants. For easier reference: the TFM-16-C is also known by part #1224433, compatible with Culligan 00-4428-45, 01-0082-56 and TFM-18-C.
- 16 gallons of high quality water per day
- CTA membrane made of cellulose acetate, which means it is chlorine resistant
- Drinking water filtered by reverse osmosis provides a superior quality of purity right from the tap
- Impurities captured on the membrane are constantly swept away, so the surface is continuously cleaned--reducing maintenance costs
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Culligan, Desal|
|Filter Life (months)||24 months|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The DESAL-CTA-16-C does not reduce fluoride.