The GE Osmonics Desal CTA-16 RO Membrane has a flow rate of 16 gallons per day, the perfect amount for your smaller household or small-scale application. The chlorine resistant membrane will not easily wear out, regardless of your carbon pre-filters. Impurities are captured on the membrane and are constantly swept away by the concentrate stream. The membrane surface is continuously cleaned, extending its life and reducing maintenance costs. The TFM-16 is also known by part #1201332, for easy reference.
- 16 gallons of high quality water per day
- CTA membrane made of cellulose acetate, which means it is chlorine resistant
- Drinking water filtered by reverse osmosis provides a superior quality of purity right from the tap
- Used as pure water for pharmaceuticals, laboratories, electronics and aquariums
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Culligan, Desal|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The DESAL-CTA-16 does not reduce fluoride.
The DESAL-CTA-16 is comparable with the following part numbers