The Desal-RO-4040 reverse osmosis membrane is ideal for use in fouling-prone brackish water desalination. This innovative membrane is smoother than a traditional element and offers high impurity rejection for a broader pH range. The smooth design of the RO-4040 requires less maintenance, reduces the operating cost of the system and extends the life of the membrane. This element features male end connections, 31 mil feed spacers, and fiberglass outer wrap.
- Duraslick reverse osmosis element is far more resistant to fouling than other membranes when used with brackish water
- Provides high rejection of sodium chloride for a much wider range of pH levels
- Innovative design is much smoother and requires less maintenance, which extends the life of the membrane
- Provides energy savings and greater reverse osmosis efficiency
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Desal|
|Media||Thin Film Membrane|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The DESAL-RO-4040 does not reduce fluoride.
The DESAL-RO-4040 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found