The TFM-100 reverse osmosis membrane is a compatible replacement membrane for various RO systems--it is versatile and interchangeable. It reduces total dissolved solids from your drinking water for cleaner, better-tasting water directly from the faucet. For optimal results, clean your RO system every time you replace your water filters and membrane.
- Drinking water filtered by reverse osmosis provides a superior quality of purity right from the tap
- 100 gallon per day replacement membrane, for large quantities of clean drinking water daily
- Be sure to match the correct flow rate of the membrane with the flow rate of your RO system, for peak efficiency
- Great return on your investment: replace the TFM-100 membrane approximately every 2 years, depending on water quality and your usage
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Desal|
|Actual Size (in)||11 3/4 inches (length) x 1 4/5 inches (width)|
|Actual Size (cm)||29.845 x 4.6482|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Filter Life (months)||24 months|
|Additional Information||Salt Rejection: 96%|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The DESAL-TFM-100 does not reduce fluoride.
The DESAL-TFM-100 is comparable with the following part numbers