The TFM-18 reverse osmosis membrane is a compatible replacement membrane for a variety of well-known RO systems, such as the Kiss International Diplomat and Honeywell RO-5 systems. It reduces total dissolved solids from your drinking water for cleaner, better-tasting water directly from the faucet. For optimal results, clean your RO system every time you replace your water filters and membrane.
- Drinking water filtered by reverse osmosis provides a superior quality of purity right from the tap
- A replacement membrance offering 18 gallons of high quality drinking water per day
- Be sure to match the correct flow rate of the membrane with the flow rate of your RO system, for peak efficiency
- Great return on your investment: replace the TFM-18 membrane approximately every 2 years, depending on water quality and your usage
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Desal|
|Actual Size (in)||11 3/4 inches (length) x 1 1/2 inches (width)|
|Actual Size (cm)||29.845 x 3.81|
|Media||Thin Film Composite Membrane|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Filter Life (months)||24 months|
|Additional Information||Salt Rejection: 98%|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The DESAL-TFM-18 does not reduce fluoride.