The GE Osmonics Desal TFM-24 RO Membrane has a flow rate of 24 gallons per day, a great amount of drinking water for your average household. Reverse osmosis technology reduces lead, mercury, chromium, nitrates and many more contaminants. The TFM-24 is also known by part #1220189, for your easy reference.
- 24 gallons per day--plenty of great RO water for your home
- Thin-Film Membrane, a standard in reverse osmosis technology
- ANSI/NSF 58 listed for performance
- Impurities captured on the membrane are constantly swept away, so the surface is continuously cleaned--reducing maintenance costs
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||American Plumber, Ametek, Culligan, Desal, Kinetico, Pentek, U.S. Water, US Filter, Watts|
|Actual Size (in)||11 3/4 inches (length) x 1 4/5 inches (width)|
|Actual Size (cm)||29.845 x 4.572|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Filter Life (months)||24 months|
|Additional Information||Salt Rejection: 98%|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The DESAL-TFM-24 does not reduce fluoride.
The DESAL-TFM-24 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found