The GE Osmonics Desal TFM-36 RO Membrane has a flow rate of 36 gallons per day, the perfect amount of drinking water for your average household. Reverse osmosis technology reduces lead, mercury, chromium, nitrates and many more contaminants. The TFM-36 is also known by part #1220190, for your easy reference.
- 36 gallons per day--plenty of great RO water for your home
- Thin-Film Membrane, a standard in reverse osmosis technology
- ANSI/NSF 58 listed for performance
- Impurities captured on the membrane are constantly swept away, so the surface is continuously cleaned--reducing maintenance costs
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Desal|
|Actual Size (in)||11 3/4 inches (length) x 1 4/5 inches (width)|
|Actual Size (cm)||29.845 x 4.572|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Filter Life (months)||24 months|
|Additional Information||Salt Rejection: 98%|
- The DESAL-TFM-36 does not reduce fluoride.