The GE Osmonics Desal TFM-50 RO Membrane has a flow rate of 50 gallons per day, an outstanding amount of drinking water for your average household. Reverse osmosis technology reduces lead, mercury, chromium, nitrates and many more contaminants. The TFM-50 is also known as 1204694, GE TFM50AK, GE TFM-50AK, GE TFM-50NT, GE TFM50NT, and GE Desal 1229149, for easy reference.
- 50 gallons per day--plenty of great RO water for your home
- Thin-Film Membrane, a standard in reverse osmosis technology
- ANSI/NSF 58 listed for performance
- Impurities captured on the membrane are constantly swept away, so the surface is continuously cleaned--reducing maintenance costs
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Desal|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Filter Life (months)||60|
|Includes||Control Valve, Flow Control|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The DESAL-TFM-50 does not reduce fluoride.
The DESAL-TFM-50 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found