The GE Osmonics Desal TFM-75 RO Membrane has a flow rate of 75 gallons per day, an outstanding amount of drinking water for your average household. RO filtration reduces fluoride, lead, barium, cadmium, and a whole lot more. The TFM-75 is also known as 1204487, GE TFM75AK, GE TFM-75AK, GE TFM-75NT, GE TFM75NT, and GE Desal 1229150, for easy reference.
- 75 gallons per day--plenty of great RO water for your home
- Thin-Film Membrane, a standard in reverse osmosis technology
- ANSI/NSF 58 listed for material safety
- Impurities captured on the membrane are constantly swept away, so the surface is continuously cleaned--reducing maintenance costs
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Desal|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Filter Life (months)||60|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||40 - 145|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The DESAL-TFM-75 does not reduce fluoride.
The DESAL-TFM-75 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found