The GE MERLIN-TLC-350 reverse osmosis membrane produces 748 gallons per day of product water and reduces total dissolved solids by an average of 89.7%. The innovative high flow design of this filter membrane allows the Merlin reverse osmosis system to operate without a storage tank. Is your filtered water cloudy? You need to change out both reverse osmosis membranes to maintain optimal taste and clarity of the product water.
- The Merlin System uses 2 membrane filters to provide exceptional TDS reduction (sold individually)
- Ultra fine reverse osmosis filtration provides great tasting drinking water and ice with outstanding clarity
- Merlin reverse osmosis membrane produces 748 gallons of purified water per day
- If you are storing this membrane for later use, be sure it's refrigerated and remember the shelf life is only 8 months
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||GE Merlin|
|Filter Life (months)||24|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The MERLIN-TLC-350 does not reduce fluoride.
The MERLIN-TLC-350 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found