The GE MERLIN-TLC-350 reverse osmosis membrane produces 748 gallons per day of product water and reduces total dissolved solids by an average of 89.7%. The innovative high flow design of this filter membrane allows the Merlin reverse osmosis system to operate without a storage tank. Is your filtered water cloudy? You need to change out both reverse osmosis membranes to maintain optimal taste and clarity of the product water.
- The Merlin System uses 2 membrane filters to provide exceptional TDS reduction (sold individually)
- Ultra fine reverse osmosis filtration provides great tasting drinking water and ice with outstanding clarity
- Merlin reverse osmosis membrane produces 748 gallons of purified water per day
- If you are storing this membrane for later use, be sure it's refrigerated and remember the shelf life is only 8 months
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||GE Merlin|
|Actual Size (in)||18 3/4 inches (length) x 3 4/25 inches (width)|
|Actual Size (cm)||47.625 x 8.0264|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Filter Life (months)||24|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.25|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||0.95|
|Flow Rate (gpd)||750|
|Additional Information||Packaged Shelf Life: 8 Months Refrigerated|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The MERLIN-TLC-350 does not reduce fluoride.
The MERLIN-TLC-350 is comparable with the following part numbers