The Pentek ROM-26T Reverse Osmosis membrane removes potentially harmful chemicals like lead, chromium, arsenic, MTBE, VOCs and nitrates from your drinking and cooking water. Total dissolved solids, including many suspected cancer-causing contaminants, are effectively swept away from the water you use. The ROM-26T membrane is a replacement for the Pentek Reverse Osmosis Systems and is a compatible replacement for several others. This membrane consistently produces superior drinking water for your household to enjoy.
- Reduces total dissolved solids (TDS) from your drinking water for cleaner, safer hydration
- Reduces dissolved minerals, certain salts, nitrate/nitrite, lead, arsenic, Giardia & Cryptosporidium cysts
- For optimal performance, change your pre-filters and membrane at the recommended frequency
- 24 gallons per day of high quality refreshment
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||American Plumber, Ametek, Pentek, US Filter|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Filter Life (months)||24|
|Flow Rate (gpd)||26|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-ROM-26T does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-ROM-26T is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found