The Merlin-1266690 sediment pre-filter is an optional replacement for the GE Merlin reverse osmosis system. This filter is installed in the 1st stage of the reverse osmosis system instead of using the more expensive activated carbon filter. You can only use the 1266690 sediment pre-filter with non-chlorinated water supplies. Replace this filter every 6 months to protect the reverse osmosis membrane from clogging.
- Economically priced 10 micron sediment pre-filter for non-chlorinated water supplies only
- Reduces sediment before it reaches the RO membrane to extend the life of the more expensive filters
- Only one pre-filter is needed per Merlin system
- Remember: If you have chlorine in your water, you have to use an activated carbon pre-filter like the Merlin 3038333
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||GE Merlin|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||10|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The MERLIN-1266690 does not reduce fluoride.
The MERLIN-1266690 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found