The superior engineering and production techniques of the Omnipure SCL10-B inline water filter have made it an industry standard for over 30 years. This filter cartridge has precisely cut threaded connections and is friction-welded together for a reliably leak-proof unit. The SCL10-B filter features a built-in scale inhibitor to protect your beverage equipment, improving the taste and quality of water--pure and simple.
- Precisely manufactured to ensure the best possible fit with a reliable seal that won't leak
- Spring disc and inlet filter pad keep media under ideal pressure to eliminate channeling for more consistent filtration
- Granular activated carbon filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, and sediment as small as 10 microns in size
- Polyphosphate scale inhibitor protects your vaulable equipment from the harmful effects of hard water
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Media||Block GAC with Polyphosphate|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1,250|
|Filter Life (liters)||4,731.76|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||10|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/4 inch|
|Additional Information||Volume: 16.6 Cu. In.|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The OMNIPURE-SCL10-B does not reduce fluoride.
The OMNIPURE-SCL10-B is comparable with the following part numbers