The Filmtec SW30HR-380 reverse osmosis membrane is a premium grade seawater reverse osmosis element with a high salt rejection and high active area. It is the best long-term economical solution for seawater deslination systems.
- Workhorse capacity: 6000 gallons per day
- Minimal fouling and maximum efficiency
- Meets World Health Organization (WHO) standards
- Automated precision fabrication
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Filmtec|
|Media||Polyamide Thin-Film Composite|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||6.00|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||22.71|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The FILMTEC-SW30HR-380 does not reduce fluoride.
The FILMTEC-SW30HR-380 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found