The Omnipure K2505-JJ Inline Sediment Filter comes with 1/4-inch quick connect fittings and is easy to use and install. This filter is an ideal choice for ice makers, refrigerators and as a post filter for reverse osmosis systems. Do you want better tasting water and ice? The K2505-JJ reduces sediment to provide you with better water, pure and simple.
- Improves the quality of water by reducing dirt, sand, and sediment
- Patented collet system allows for quick and easy installation in just a few seconds
- Quick-Connect fittings are molded directly into the filter to reduce the chances of a leaky installation
- Manufactured without the use of glues or binders for a smooth, reliable seal
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2|
|Primary Filter Media||Bonded Polypropylene|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.75|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||2.84|
|Fitting Type||Quick Connect|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/4|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The OMNIPURE-K2505-JJ does not reduce fluoride.
The OMNIPURE-K2505-JJ is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found