The Microline S-1227RS is a reverse osmosis (RO) membrane for better tasting water in your home. RO filtration provides superior filtration, taking out a wide range of contaminants--including heavy metals, inorganics and volatile organics. Harmful chemicals that can damage your health or possibly cause cancer are trapped on the membrane surface, then swept away in the waste water. Reduce virtually all total dissolved solids, and set your mind at ease with reverse osmosis filtration.
- Thin Film Composite (TFC) membrane, an enduring industry standard
- 25 gallons per day of premium RO water
- Use a carbon pre-filter before this membrane (not chlorine resistant).
- Also known as TFC-25, for easy reference
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Microline|
|Filter Life (months)||24 months|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.02|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||0.076|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The MICROLINE-S1227RS does not reduce fluoride.
The MICROLINE-S1227RS is comparable with the following part numbers