The Desal PW4040C1027 reverse osmosis membrane is manufactured to handle large-scale operations. The P-series has a molecular weight cut-off of 10,000, with greater than 96% rejection of Cytochrome-C. This commercial grade ultra-filtration membrane is capable of producing up to 9,200 gallons of water per day with a chlorine tolerance of 5,000+ ppm days.
- Polyethersulfone ultra-filtration membrane provides greater than 96% rejection of Cytochrome-C (13,300 MW protein)
- Ideal for the pre-treatment of process water, or as a post-treatment of ultrapure water
- Reverse osmosis membrane features a molecular weight cut-off of 10,000 Dalton
- Ultra-filtration element is designed with a Durasan outer wrap, 28 mil feed spacers, and flush end connections
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Desal|
|Primary Filter Media||Semi-Permeable Membrane|
|Filter Life (gallons)||9,200|
|Filter Life (liters)||34,825.77|
|Filter Life (months)||24|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||80 - 135|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The DESAL-PW4040C1027 does not reduce fluoride.
The DESAL-PW4040C1027 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found