Want the Cadillac of filters? Then look no further than the EVERPURE H-300 Filtration System. Built from the highest quality materials available, and designed for maximum contaminant reduction, this filter will provide you with superior quality water every time you go to the tap. Cartridge replacement is a snap due to Everpure's quick change cartridge design, and the craftsmanship is world class. 10 years from now you'll look back on the decision to buy this filter system and smile!
- NSF standard 42 & 53 certified for broad spectrum contaminant reduction
- 300 gallon filter life
- Everpure proprietary pre-coat technology ensures greater contaminant reduction.
- Quick change cartridge for ease of replacement
- Genuine OEM Product
- Installation Guide for EVERPURE-H-300
- User Guide for EVERPURE-H-300
|Used In Brands||Everpure|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||10 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The EVERPURE-H-300 does not reduce fluoride.
The EVERPURE-H-300 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found