The Pentek P-250 Under Sink Water Filter Set includes both a D-40 sediment filter (white cartridge with green end caps, for the left housing) and D-25 carbon filter (gray cartridge with black end caps, for the right housing). The carbon block ultra-fine filtration removes dirt, sand and other particles from your water, while also reducing unwanted chlorine taste and odor for a better drinking and cooking experience from your kitchen faucet. The P250 also filters mercury, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), herbicides and pesticides. This is a low-cost, convenient alternative to bottled water.
- Reduces 99% of dissolved lead
- Reduces more than 99.95% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts from your drinking water
- Simple annual maintenance: replace the filters about once a year
- NSF/ANSI Tested and Certified to Standards 42 and 52
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Ace, American Plumber, Ametek, Culligan, GE, Pentek|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-P-250 does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-P-250 is comparable with the following part numbers