The Pentek US-1000 Under Sink Water Filtration System is perfect for great-tasting, healthier water right at your kitchen sink. This complete system is straightforward water purification at its best. The Pentek US-1000 is like the Culligan SY-2000 Drinking Water Under Sink System. It is compact to work effectively under most kitchen sinks. This industry standard system makes water filtration easy.
- Includes filters, faucet, wrench, o-rings, instructions and installation hardware (mounting screws, T-adapter, and quick-connect elbows)
- NSF certified to reduce 43 different VOCs, lead, cysts, mercury, asbestos and chlorine taste & odor
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor, and other offensive contaminants
- Conveniently uses any of the following water filter cartridge sets: D-250, D-250A, P-250, P-250A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Pentek|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||10 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.6|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||2.271|
|Includes||Filter System, P-250A Cartridge Set, Installation Hardware (mounting screws, T-adaptor, and quick-connect elbows), The SW-5 Housing Wrench, Lead-free Faucet, O-ring, 1/4-inch Plastic Tubing|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-US-1000 does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-US-1000 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found