The Pentek US-1500 Under Sink Water Filtration System is perfect for great tasting, healthier water right at your kitchen sink. This complete system is straightforward water purification at its best. It includes an electronic monitor to remind you when it is time to change your filters. The Pentek US-1500 is like the Culligan SY-2650 Drinking Water Filter System. It is compact and works under most kitchen sinks. This industry standard system makes water filtration easy.
- Includes filters, faucet, electronic monitor with battery, wrench, o-rings, instructions, 1/4" tubing, and installation hardware including mounting screws, T-adapter, and quick-connect elbows.
- NSF certified to reduce 43 different VOCs, lead, cysts, mercury, asbestos and chlorine taste & odor
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor, and other offensive contaminants
- Conveniently uses any of the following water filter cartridge sets: D-250, D-250A, P-250, P-250A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for PENTEK-US-1500
|Used In Brands||Pentek|
|Filter Life (gallons)||1,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||3,785.41|
|Filter Life (months)||12|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.6|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||2.271|
|Includes||Filter System, P-250A Cartridge Set, Installation Hardware (mounting screws, T-adaptor, and quick-connect elbows), The SW-5 Housing Wrench, Lead-free Faucet, 9 volt battery for electronic monitor, 1/4-inch Plastic Tubing|
|Additional Information||Filter Life with MTBE Removal: 500 gallons; Filter Life without MTBE Removal: 1000 gallons|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-US-1500 does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-US-1500 is comparable with the following part numbers