The UV-110-1 UltraViolet Water Purification System is a self-contained 2 gallon-per-minute system completely ready for you to use. It provides protection from occasional intrusion by microbial contaminants, including protozoan cysts, bacteria and viruses. During ultraviolet sterilization, the water is exposed at a controlled rate to UV light waves, which deactivate the DNA of microorganisms, preventing them from reproducing. For optimum performance, replace the UV bulb every 9-12 months, and the carbon filter cartridge every 2-3 months.
- Germicidal doses of high-intensity, ultraviolet light
- Kills bacteria, viruses and other microbiological organisms
- Includes a CBU-10 carbon block filter cartridge to protect against cysts
- Includes the housing, UV control module with mounting bracket, quartz sleeve, lamp, wrench.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for PENTEK-UV-110-1
|Used In Brands||Pentek|
|Actual Size (in)||15 1/2 inches (length) x 5 1/2 inches (width)|
|Actual Size (cm)||39.37 x 13.97|
|Materials of Construction||Cap: Polypropylene, Housing: Polypropylene, UV Sleeve: Quartz, Reaction Chamber: Stainless Steel, O-Ring: Buna-N|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||65|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2.00|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||7.57|
|Includes||Filter Housing, UV Control Module with Mounting Bracket, CBU-10 Filter, Quartz Sleeve, Lamp, Wrench, O-ring, Instructions|
|Additional Information||Amps (electric current): .42, Hertz: 60, Voltage: 120, Watts (required power): 14|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-UV-110-1 does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-UV-110-1 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found