The UVBB-120-1 UltraViolet Water Purification System is a self-contained 15 gallon-per-minute system completely ready for you to use. It provides protection from occasional intrusion by microbial contaminants, including protozoan cysts, bacteria and viruses. During ultraviolet sterilization, the water is exposed at a controlled rate to UV light waves, which deactivate the DNA of microogranisms, preventing them from reproducing. For optimum performance, replace the UV bulb every 9-12 months. A cyst reduction carbon block pre-filter (housing and cartridge sold separately) is recommended for reduction of particulates, cysts and chlorine prior to ultraviolet purification to make the UV treatment more effective.
- Germicidal doses of high-intensity, ultraviolet light
- Kills bacteria, viruses and other microbiological organisms
- A carbon block prefilter in a separate housing can be added for cyst reduction.
- Includes the housing, UV control module with mounting bracket, quartz sleeve, lamp, wrench.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Pentek|
|Filter Life (months)||12|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Includes||Filter Housing, UV Control Module with Mounting Bracket, CBU-10 Filter, Quartz Sleeve, Lamp, Wrench, O-ring, Instructions|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-UVBB-120-1 does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-UVBB-120-1 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found