The Trojan UVMAX 650652 UltraViolet System instills you with 'water confidence' by supplying safe water to every tap. The Trojan H-Plus Purification System provides protection from occasional intrusion by microbial contaminants, including protozoan cysts, bacteria and viruses. During ultraviolet sterilization, the water is exposed at a controlled rate to UV light waves, which deactivate the DNA of microogranisms, preventing them from reproducing. A 5-micron sediment reduction pre-filter and/or a cyst reduction carbon block pre-filter (housings and cartridges sold separately) is recommended for reduction of particulates, cysts and chlorine prior to ultraviolet purification to make the UV treatment more effective. For optimum performance, replace the UV bulb every 9-12 months, and clean the quartz sleeve every 3 months. Maintenance is simple and can be completed in minutes--without special tools. Ideal candidates for UV disinfection include: rural homes, nursing homes, hospitals, schools, hotels, restaurants and resorts.
- Germicidal doses of high-intensity, ultraviolet light destroy waterborne pathogens
- Digital display panel provides up-to-date information about system performance and lamp life, PLUS a UV intensity monitor provides diagnostic testing of your lamp strength
- Low-pressure, high-output lamp
- Safety cap and lamp plug prevents unsafe access to the UV lamp
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Trojan UV Max|
|Filter Life (months)||24|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||10 - 100|
|Warranty Guarantee||5 year warranty on the power supply and all electrical components, 10 year guarantee on the Stainless Steel UV Reactor, 2 year warranty on lamps|
|Includes||Lamp, Quartz Sleeve, Controller, Sensor|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The TROJAN-UV-MAX-650652 does not reduce fluoride.
The TROJAN-UV-MAX-650652 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found