The SteriPEN Classic is the workhorse of UV pens. You can consistently rely on it for its rugged performance. Its ultraviolet light disrupts the DNA of microbes in seconds, so they cannot reproduce to make you sick. The Classic is backed by years of painstaking development, including extensive research and testing, so you can know it's portable purification that really works.
- BPA-free Nalgene bottle included
- Revolutionary optical eye senses the water, to protect you and others from accidental UV exposure when it is not immersed
- Purifies 200 half-liter servings of water on just one set of AA lithium batteries--enough to see you comfortably through your next adventure in the wild
- Great purifying capacity of 8,000 servings of treated water
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||SteriPEN|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||40|
|Includes||SteriPEN Classic UV Water Purifier with Protective Cap, One Nalgene water bottle, One wide-mouth pre-filter (SP-PF), One Neoprene travel case|
|Additional Information||Uses four AA Lithium Batteries (not included); Lithium Disposable 200 treatments (16oz./0.5L), NiMH 200 treatments; Alkaline & NiCd not recommended. Treatments: 8,000 Weight: 5.7 ounces (162 grams)|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The STERIPEN-SP-SYS does not reduce fluoride.
The STERIPEN-SP-SYS is comparable with the following part numbers