The SteriPEN FitsAll Filter helps remove dirt and sand before you purify your water of bacteria with the SteriPEN, for more effectively clean water. It is uniquely designed with both filter cup and funnel fit, so that a wide range of drinking water containers can be conveniently filtered. Filter the water bottle of your choice with confidence, knowing that your water will both look and taste better.
- Prefiltering sediment reduces turbidity, increasing the effectiveness of SteriPEN purification
- Reducing particulates also makes for a more enjoyable drinking experience
- Made of rugged, flexible materials that can be squeezed and nested together for compact storage
- Adaptable to various sizes and styles of bottles, for both pour-through and immersion filtering
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||SteriPEN|
|Actual Size (in)||3 1/2 inches (length) x 3 7/10 inches (width) x 2 1/5 inches (height)|
|Actual Size (cm)||8.89 x 9.40 x 7.11|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||40|
|Includes||One filter cup, One (SP-RC) water filter, One funnel attachment for small mouth bottles|
|Additional Information||Micron Rating: 40x40 micron screen, Weight: 65 g (2.3 oz)|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The STERIPEN-FAF-ADP does not reduce fluoride.
The STERIPEN-FAF-ADP is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found