Omnipure offers you the best inline water filters in the world. The Omnipure K5567BB improves the taste for your drinking water, pure and simple. Protect your equipment with an inline filter that features a 1/2 lb of KDF media for scale reduction. The GAC also improves taste and smell of water making the K5567BB an ideal choice for any application where better tasting water is desired.
- 1/4 inch straight female thread fittings on both ends
- 1/2 lb KDF media reduces scale build up
- High quality, economically priced alternative when compared to other inline filters
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for OMNIPURE-K5567BB
|Used In Brands||Omnipure|
|Actual Size (in)||10 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||25.4 x 6.35|
|Media||GAC with KDF media|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (months)||12|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||20 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||35 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||1.7 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.893|
|Fitting Size (inches)||1/4|
|Warranty Guarantee||1 year limited warranty|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The OMNIPURE-K5567BB does not reduce fluoride.
The OMNIPURE-K5567BB is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found