American Plumber is a trusted name in water filtration that offers you peace of mind with their high quality products. The WGC478 compact replacement cartridge provides quality filtration that reduces chlorine and other contaminants for cleaner, more refreshing drinking water. The WGC478 filter fits in an inconspicuous compact housing. Ideal for point of use applications and greatly improves the taste and smell of drinking water.
- Ideal for high volume applications with flow rates less than 2 gpm
- 20 Micron post filter reduces carbon fines and suspended particles
- Cartridge design ensures water passes through the entire length of the cartridge for maximum filtration
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for AMERICAN-PLUMBER-WGC478
|Used In Brands||American Plumber|
|Advertised Size (in)||5 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||4 7/8 inches (length) x 2 7/8 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||12.38 x 7.3025|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (gallons)||750|
|Filter Life (liters)||2,839.06|
|Filter Life (months)||3 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||20|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||3.785|
- The AMERICAN-PLUMBER-WGC478 does not reduce fluoride.
The AMERICAN-PLUMBER-WGC478 is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC