The PENTEK-CCBC-10 uses a coconut carbon filer media that yields a higher capacity for chlorine taste and odor reduction and extends the useful life of the cartridge. The Endurawrap pre-filter helps trap sediment and helps prevent the carbon block cartridge from becoming plugged. The CCBC-10 is an ideal choice as a high capacity polishing filter for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications.
- Drop-in cartridge design allows for quick filter change on most standard 10 inch heavy duty housings
- Water-washed coconut-carbon Is highly effective at removing unwanted taste
- Premium cartridge with high dirt holding capacity
- Endurawrap design traps sediment to prevent plugging of carbon block media
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for PENTEK-CCBC-10
|Used In Brands||Cuno, Filterite, Harmsco, Keystone, Pentek, U.S. Water, US Filter|
|Actual Size (in)||9 3/4 inches (length) x 2 7/8 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||24.77 x 7.3025|
|Media||Coconut Carbon Block|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 180|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 82.2|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||6|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||22.712|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-CCBC-10 does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-CCBC-10 is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC
No reviews have been found