The PENTEK-CRE-1 filter is designed and tested for cyst reduction and is ideal for fine sediment filtration applications. Filter media can be cleaned easily with water and a damp cloth, sponge or stiff nylon brush and re-used for extended filter life.
- Specially designed for cyst reduction and fine sediment filtration applications
- 1/2" thick ceramic wall allows for many cleanings, extending cartridge life
- Drop-in cartridge design allows for quick and easy filter change
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for PENTEK-CRE-1
|Used In Brands||Cuno, Filterite, Harmsco, Keystone, Pentek, U.S. Water, US Filter|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||9 3/4 inches (length) x 1 7/8 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||24.77 x 4.7625|
|Primary Filter Media||Sintered Ceramic|
|Materials of Construction||End Caps: Thermoset Polymeric, Gasket: Buna-N|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 51.7|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||3.785|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The PENTEK-CRE-1 does not reduce fluoride.
The PENTEK-CRE-1 is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC
No reviews have been found