The 3M Water Filtration Products line of 8000 Series cartridges provide the continuing benefits of CUNO filtration in a user-friendly design. The CFS8720-S filter cartridge uses a carbon filtration media with a 1 micron rating and scale inhibitor and to reduce harmful contaminants in your water and prevent scale build up. The 8000 Series cartridges do not require activation for functionality, allowing an operator to change the cartridge in seconds.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridges reduce contamination during change-outs
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation
- Flow rate specifically designed to exceed water consumption on single application equipment
- Made with FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant materials
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for CUNO-CFS8720-S
|Used In Brands||Cuno|
|Actual Size (in)||12 7/8 inches (length) x 3 3/16 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||32.7 x 8.09625|
|Filter Life (months)||12|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||25 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||5.678|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The CUNO-CFS8720-S does not reduce fluoride.
The CUNO-CFS8720-S is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC
No reviews have been found