The 3M Water Filtration Products line of 8000 Series cartridges provide the continuing benefits of CUNO filtration in a user-friendly design. The CFS8812X uses a carbon filtration media with a 0.5 micron rating to provide cleaner, better tasting water. The 8000 Series cartridges do not require activation for functionality, allowing an operator to change the cartridge in seconds.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridges reduce contamination during change-outs
- Filter cartridges require no pre-activation
- Flow rate specifically designed to exceed water consumption on single application equipment
- Made with FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant materials
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for CUNO-CFS8812X
|Used In Brands||Cuno|
|Actual Size (in)||12 7/8 inches (length) x 3 3/16 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||32.7 x 8.09625|
|Filter Life (months)||12|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||25 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||5.678|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The CUNO-CFS8812X does not reduce fluoride.
The CUNO-CFS8812X is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC
No reviews have been found