The 3M Water Filtration Products line of 9000 Series cartridges are an economical way to provide the benefits of 3M Water Filtration Products in competitive systems without paying for more expensive filters. The CFS9112 filter cartridge has a graded density carbon media with a 1 micron rating to provide filtration where higher quality water is desired. The 9000 Series cartridges do not require activation for functionality, allowing an operator to change the cartridge in seconds.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridges reduce contamination during change-outs
- Fits in competitive systems
- No pre-activation of the filter cartridge required
- Made with FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant materials
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for CUNO-CFS9112
|Used In Brands||Cuno, Everpure|
|Actual Size (in)||14 3/8 inches (length) x 3 3/8 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||36.51 x 8.5725|
|Media||Graded Density Carbon|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (months)||12|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||25 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||5.678|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The CUNO-CFS9112 does not reduce fluoride.
The CUNO-CFS9112 is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC