3M Water Filtration Products Replacement Cartridge HF10-MS provides consistent high quality water for commercial ice and drinking water by reducing the effects of sediment and chlorine taste and odor at flow rates up to 1 gpm. Scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale. The HF10-MS combines quality water filtration with a high flow rate and scale inhibition to make it a great choice for any application that uses a Cuno Food Service High Flow Series filter.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting water and ice
- Scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates as tested by CUNO
- Made with FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant materials
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for CUNO-HF10-MS
|Used In Brands||Cuno|
|Actual Size (in)||9 1/8 inches (length) x 3 1/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||23.18 x 8.255|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (months)||12|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||25 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||3.785|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The CUNO-HF10-MS does not reduce fluoride.
The CUNO-HF10-MS is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC
No reviews have been found