3M Water Filtration Products Replacement Cartridge HF20-S provides consistent high quality water for commercial ice and drinking water by reducing the effects of sediment and chlorine taste and odor at flow rates up to 1.5 gpm. Scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate on the evaporator plates as hard scale. The HF20-MS combines quality water filtration with a high flow rate and scale inhibition to make it a great choice for any application that uses a Cuno Food Service High Flow Series filter.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting water and ice
- Made with FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant materials
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for CUNO-HF20-S
|Used In Brands||Cuno|
|Actual Size (in)||13 7/8 inches (length) x 3 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||35.24 x 7.62|
|Filter Life (months)||12|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||25 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||5.678|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The CUNO-HF20-S does not reduce fluoride.
The CUNO-HF20-S is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC