3M Water Filtration Products single cartridge water filter HF25-S helps provide high quality water for the perfect cup of coffee or tea by reducing the effects of sediment and chlorine taste and odor at flow rates up to 1.5 gpm. A proprietary slow release scale inhibitor reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to form on the heating coils and cause downtime and unscheduled service maintenance. The HF25-S combines quality water filtration with a high flow rate and scale inhibition to make it a great choice for any application that uses a Cuno Food Service High Flow Series filter.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn
- Consistent great tasting brewed coffee and tea from water with reduced sediment and chlorine taste and odor
- Scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up on evaporator plates as tested by CUNO
- Made with FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant materials
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for CUNO-HF25-S
|Used In Brands||Cuno|
|Actual Size (in)||13 7/8 inches (length) x 3 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||35.24 x 7.62|
|Filter Life (months)||12|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||25 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1.5|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||5.678|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The CUNO-HF25-S does not reduce fluoride.
The CUNO-HF25-S is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC