3M Water Filtration Products Model HF65-S single cartridge water filter helps to improve the taste, appearance and consistency of your beverages at flow rates up to 3.34 gpm. Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles help prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings and seals. Scale inhibitor reduces fouling of media. The HF65-S combines quality water filtration with a high flow rate and scale inhibition to make it a great choice for any application that uses a Cuno Food Service High Flow Series filter.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn
- Consistent high-quality, great tasting beverages for continued customer satisfaction
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for CUNO-HF65-S
|Used In Brands||Cuno|
|Actual Size (in)||14 3/4 inches (length) x 4 1/8 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||37.47 x 10.4775|
|Media||Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (IMPACT)|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (months)||12|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.2|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||25 - 125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||3.34|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||12.643|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The CUNO-HF65-S does not reduce fluoride.
The CUNO-HF65-S is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC
No reviews have been found