3M Water Filtration Product Model HF8-S inhibits scale build-up and corrosion in high-temperature foodservice equipment, including coffee brewers, broiler-based steamers, proofers, ware washers and hot tea. A proportioning forced-feed-orifice delivers a carefully metered amount of a unique high-temperature scale inhibitor, sequestering the hardness minerals that form on boiler walls, sensors, brewer spray heads and heating coils. The media does not break down at temperatures at or above 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) replacement HF18-S cartridge makes change-outs fast and easy.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn
- Consistent performance at application temperatures over 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- Force fed orifice carefully controls and meters the addition of a proprietary scale inhibitor to reduce scale formation in high-temperature foodservice applications
- Made with FDA CFR-21 and/or NSF compliant materials
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
|Used In Brands||Cuno|
|Actual Size (in)||8 3/4 inches (length) x 2 1/4 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||22.23 x 5.715|
|Primary Filter Media||Ion Exchange Resin|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||25 - 90|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||6|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||22.712|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The CUNO-HF8-S does not reduce fluoride.
The CUNO-HF8-S is comparable with the following part numbers
Replacement for the Following UPC
No reviews have been found