The MATRIKX + CTO2 filters provide comprehensive control of chlorine taste and odor. The KX-MATRIKX-1-20 CTO Plus filter offers 0.6 micron nominal filtration with extended life as a fine sediment and silt control filter, comprehensive removal of chlorine taste and odor and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor, and high VOC reduction capacity. Ideal for use in residential and commercial water purification systems, and food service applications where a high flow rate is desired.
- Drop-in cartridge provides quick and easy filter change
- High Chemical Adsorption and Volatile Organic Chemical (VOC) Reduction
- Radial flow (outside-to-inside) filtration provides increased dirt-holding capacity
- Prefiltration media helps extend filter life
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for KX-MATRIKX-1-20
|Used In Brands||KX Matrikx|
|Actual Size (in)||20 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||50.8 x 6.35|
|Media||Radial Flow Activated Carbon|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (months)||6|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.6|
|Micron Rating (Absolute)||2|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||2.3|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||8.706|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The KX-MATRIKX-1-20 does not reduce fluoride.
The KX-MATRIKX-1-20 is comparable with the following part numbers
No reviews have been found