The KX Technologies MATRIKX-1-HD10 whole house replacement water filter offers 0.6 micron nominal filtration with extended life as a fine sediment and silt control filter, comprehensive removal of chlorine taste and odor and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor, and high VOC reduction capacity. Ideal for use in residential and commercial water purification systems, and food service applications where a high flow rate is desired.
- Drop-in cartridge provides quick and easy filter change
- Radial flow (outside-to-inside) filtration provides increased dirt-holding capacity
- Prefiltration media helps extend filter life
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Genuine OEM Product
- User Guide for KX-MATRIKX-1-HD10
|Used In Brands||KX Matrikx|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 4-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||9 3/4 inches (length) x 4 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||24.77 x 11.43|
|Media||Radial Flow Granular Activated Carbon|
|Primary Filter Media||Granular Activated Carbon|
|Filter Life (gallons)||70,000|
|Filter Life (liters)||264,978.70|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.6|
|Micron Rating (Absolute)||2 microns|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||3|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||11.356|
Reduces the following contaminants:
- The KX-MATRIKX-1-HD10 does not reduce fluoride.
No reviews have been found